New Product Innovations, Industry Accolades and Marquee Customers among Key Milestones in First Half of 2018
TORONTO, Aug. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vena Solutions, the fastest growing provider of cloud-based financial planning and analysis (FP&A) software, today announced continued strong momentum for the first half of 2018, with key corporate, product and industry recognition milestones including the appointment of Shawn Cadeau as CEO. The company also welcomed hundreds of new customers including Sunova Energy, Eide Bailly, Marcus & Millichap and Gorilla Glue.
“Vena’s success lies in the power and usability of our cloud FP&A solution, along with our commitment to ensuring customer success,” said Shawn Cadeau, CEO. “We continue to pave the way in the FP&A software market, with strong revenue growth and industry accolades. We are at an exciting moment in our history as we continue to add new customers in record numbers and expand within our existing customer base.”
Both large and small-sized companies rely on Vena’s FP&A software for budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting and more. Vena continues to innovate its product, and ranks number one in customer satisfaction.
“In today’s dynamic financial ecosystem, Vena is setting the bar high for FP&A software as it experiences record-breaking growth,” said Eric Byunn, Partner at Centana Growth Partners. “Vena’s impressive customer satisfaction attests to its robust, cloud-based technology – a key differentiator in the market.”
Corporate and Product Milestones for the First Half of 2018
- Appointment of seasoned technology executive Shawn Cadeau as CEO, marking an exciting new chapter for the company as it moves into its next stage of growth.
- A new partnership with Sage Intacct, offering an integrated finance and accounting solution through the Sage Intacct Marketplace.
- A usability-themed quarterly product release, building upon Vena’s already recognized industry-leading ease-of-use with more than 40 new and enhanced features.
- Full integration with Microsoft Office 365, enabling users to quickly and efficiently interact with their data and models in a full online and mobile experience.
- Additional software updates facilitating company-wide, integrated planning – including new collaboration, data discovery and modeling features.
Industry Awards and Recognitions
- Named the top performer for usability and a Leader in Nucleus Research’s annual CPM Technology Value Matrix 2018 for a third straight year.
- Named a core vendor in BPM Partners’ 2018 Vendor Landscape Matrix for Performance Management Solutions.
- Recognized in the BPM Pulse Awards as a top vendor in the categories of customer satisfaction, finance self-sufficiency and product innovation.
- Recognized in Gartner’s 2018 Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions Magic Quadrant for a second consecutive year.
- Inclusion in PwC’s 2018 Periodic Table of Tech in Canada, featuring the country’s top 100+ private tech startups, investors and exits.
- Inclusion in the 2018 Branham 300 Top 250 list of Canadian tech companies, with Vena climbing up more than 20 slots up from last year based on revenue.
- Ranked #5 in Nudge.ai’s Toronto’s Most Connected Companies. The list features the city’s top 100 technology companies based on the number and quality of business relationships held by employees.
The company has almost 500 customers worldwide, in sectors ranging from financial services and high tech to manufacturing and hospitality. Among financial services firms, Vena now counts three of the top ten U.S. banks as customers who trust the company’s cloud platform for budgeting, regulatory reporting and other critical processes.
Uniquely embracing Excel to automate financial processes such as budgeting, planning and forecasting, Vena offers enterprise-grade features including workflow, analytics and a centralized cloud database. Unlike traditional solutions that try to replace Excel with rigid, hard-to-use software, Vena is recognized by customers and analysts alike as the easiest way to get trusted numbers and insights – fast.
For more information visit:
About Vena Solutions
Vena Solutions redefines how medium and large companies manage their budgeting, planning and forecasting. Vena provides a cloud-based financial planning and analysis (FP&A) solution that combines Excel with a centralized database, sophisticated workflow, powerful reporting and advanced analytics. Almost 500 of the world’s best companies use Vena to get trusted insights that drive faster, smarter business decisions. Vena is the fastest growing company in its sector and recognized leader in customer satisfaction and product usability. Visit us at https://www.venasolutions.com/.
Offleash for Vena Solutions
Michael A. Corcoran