SMi Group Reports: The 20th annual Global MilSatCom returns to London this November.
SMi Group’s 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition will return to London on 6th, 7th and 8th November and a Small Satellites and Disruptive Space Technology Focus Day on the 5th November.
As Europe’s leading satellite military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom’s reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts, as well as the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions and networking receptions.
5 key reasons to attend:
- Hear from the host nations up to and including the ministerial level – providing comprehensive coverage of the UK’s space sector and SATCOM goals
- Receive key updates from an international speaker line-up from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
- Attend a dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionizing space-based communications
- Meet and network with 500+ attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 8 hours of breaks; as well as 2 drinks receptions and 2 conference dinners
- Explore developments on US SATCOM – analysing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans
Register by the 29th June to receive a £200 discount on your booking.
Visit the website to register at: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/vuelio
Due to high demand, this year’s three-day conference and exhibition has moved to a new, larger venue; the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, which allows for even more sponsorship opportunities, with two exhibition rooms available.
The main exhibition hall will feature stands from leading communications enablers and key system integrators, providing their vision for the MILSATCOM market. In addition, a new technology exhibition room, which will showcase innovative SATCOM solutions from the next generation of industry disruptors, will also be available for attendees.
Lead Sponsor: SES Networks | Gold Sponsor: Airbus | Sponsors: COMSAT, Eutelsat, GOVSAT, Hughes, Intelsat General (IGC), Kratos, Laser Communications Coalition, Lockheed Martin, Newtec, Raytheon, SES GS, Thales, Viasat | Exhibitors: Comtech Telecommunications Corp., Inster, Integrasys, SCISYS, XTAR, US Air Force
Have already signed up, opportunities for industry to contribute to the conference will be extremely limited. For more details on how your company can get involved please contact:
Alia Malick on: +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org