London, UK, 21 March 2018 – Amplience today announced a new release of its Amplience integration for Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Providing a best practice implementation with reduced time to market, the Amplience Dynamic Content and Dynamic Media solutions are designed to help improve conversion. The new version provides support for Amplience Content Authoring Accelerators, ensuring the most commonly used content types will work out-of-the-box with Commerce Cloud.
“In today’s increasingly mobile-first world, delivering high quality content that is responsive to customers’ needs is imperative for success,” said James Brooke, CEO, Amplience. “To win customers’ trust and loyalty, retailers are increasingly reliant on their ability to deliver relevant and interactive content that resonates with the shopper’s interest and current needs. Combined with external factors like weather conditions, price wars and seasonal trends, retailers need a diversified digital arsenal to quickly customise their content and adapt to varying requirements.”
Furniture Village, one of the UK’s largest independent furniture retailers, has been using the Amplience Content Authoring solution extensively to improve its content performance for better customer engagement on the website.
“Our philosophy is to offer the best quality furniture, at the best price and with the best service. With more consumers now browsing and purchasing from our website, it’s critical that our content is up to date, relevant and with the most competitive prices,” said Tom Gathern, Technical Project Manager at Furniture Village. “Since partnering with Amplience, we have worked hard together to improve our content performance on items such as image importing, content production and, most importantly, page speed.”
Amplience has been a registered partner in support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud since 2014. The latest enhancements will help retailers publish content more consistently and improve the commerce experience easily across any device and screen type.
Key features include:
- Content authoring – supports the production of editorial features, banners, blogs, look books, galleries, grids, slider, text, video and content panels for responsive templates and mobile apps
- Dynamic media – enhances asset management, rich media, responsive imaging and shoppable media production tools
- Intuitive to use – automatically assigns media assets from Amplience content platforms to Commerce Cloud, with easy-to-control media display and templates for quick transformation
- Faster speed – enhances website speed with load-balanced content delivery network (CDN) capability
- 360- / 720-degree spin sets – provides accurate visualisation of technical products and increases confidence in purchasing
Over 40 customers and 70 sites currently use the Amplience Retail Engagement platform and Commerce Cloud to transform their content management systems and improve customer experience. With Amplience, retailers can benefit from the velocity of continuously fresh content required to convert customers at every point of inspiration, driving higher sales and productivity – all without scaling up the team.
Watch this video to discover how Amplience is using Dynamic Media and Content Authoring to improve customer engagement for brands and retailers. For more details, please visit https://www.amplience.com/salesforce-commerce-cloud.